I just found out how to add text wrapping in a Revit view title. Fill out the Title on Sheet field in the view's properties and do a Ctrl+Enter at the point where you want the text to wrap. It won't work if you try that in the View Name field, or if you edit the view name on the sheet. It is antiquated, but it works!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Check out my new webinar on the following...
- Familiar Concepts – review of the concepts that exist in 2D CAD and ArchiCAD BIM software such as drafting tools, layers, modify tools and viewports on title blocks
- New Concepts – exploit BIM-specific concepts like the shared model environment (Teamwork) and the single-model concept to make the most of your design
- Work Environment – the “how to” portion – going over toolbars, palettes, keyboard shortcuts, etc.
- Modeling – see how to model walls, doors and windows; objects and object creation; working in 3D by default
- Teamwork – get up close demonstration of how to join a teamwork project, see how to send and receive, request and release, all to improve team communication and collaboration
- Documentation: how 2D documentation is automatically generated and updated in the background while you create your Building Information Models
- Navigation and Workflow: Project Map
- Publishing to various formats (DWG, PDF, PMK, etc.)