- Familiar Concepts – review of the concepts that exist in 2D CAD and ArchiCAD BIM software such as drafting tools, layers, modify tools and viewports on title blocks
- New Concepts – exploit BIM-specific concepts like the shared model environment (Teamwork) and the single-model concept to make the most of your design
- Work Environment – the “how to” portion – going over toolbars, palettes, keyboard shortcuts, etc.
- Modeling – see how to model walls, doors and windows; objects and object creation; working in 3D by default
- Teamwork – get up close demonstration of how to join a teamwork project, see how to send and receive, request and release, all to improve team communication and collaboration
- Documentation: how 2D documentation is automatically generated and updated in the background while you create your Building Information Models
- Navigation and Workflow: Project Map
- Publishing to various formats (DWG, PDF, PMK, etc.)
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Webinar - Stepping Up From CAD to BIM
Check out my new webinar on the following...