Tuesday, October 13, 2015

ArchiCAD 19 - The Definitive Guide

This is a shameless self promoting post

My friend and former colleague, Adam Rendek and I have created the book ArchiCAD 19 - The Definitive Guide.  If you are new to ArchiCAD and want to get an extensive overview on how to use it, this book may be just what you need.

It will step you through the process of creating two different projects.  The first project is a simple residential house (based on a house I used to live in) and the second is a multi-story hospital/office building.

It is the perfect book for the classroom

The book is published by Packt Publishing.  The direct link to the book on their website is shown below...


Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Scott, I have to reach out to you direct for download support file in your ArchiCAD 19-The Definitive Guide book. The file/files I need are for Healthcare building project in your book.
    I purchased your book via Amazon kindle. But Packt Publishing does not have those files for download when I registered my book. Your response will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete