Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again - ArchiCAD Just Feels Better

I have been working in Revit for the past 3 months solid.  I got back into an ArchiCAD project today, and it felt so nice.  Granted, there were some things that took a little longer to load since I have been out of the project for a while, and the sheet views take longer to refresh, but the workflow and even the 2D drafting tools just make more sense to me.  It is a better fit.

I am trying to remain as objective as possible on the matter of Revit vs. ArchiCAD.  But, at the end of the day I choose ArchiCAD.  When I started using ArchiCAD back in May of 2005, I never thought I would feel this way.  It was quite a big learning curve, since I came from an all Autodesk environment.

So there, I believe I am being objective.

1 comment: